- Presidents Silver Medal for scoring highest marks amongst women candidates in final M.B.B.S exam of Punjab University.
- H.B. Singh Silver Medal for standing 2nd in final exam.
- Dr. M.E Tucker prize for standing 2nd in Surgery in final M.B.B.S exams.
- Mohinder Pal Aggarwal Gold Medal for being one of the three top position holders of final MBBS exam.
- Award of honor by united nations youth organisation (Punjab Unit) for medical services as Gynaecologist to the poor women of weaker section of the society.
- Clinical Course for surgical pelviscopy and hysteroscopy at department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, university of Kiel, Germany (May 1998).
- Training in infertility management and ART from IRM, Kolkata, March 2000.
- FOGSI, Ultrasound training course 2002.
- Research fellow for Indian council of medical research on the project “Comparison of intraumbilical oxytocin and intravenous methylergometrin in the management of 3rd stage of labor.
- Office Secretary and chairperson infertility committee of Ludhiana. Obstetrics & Gynaecology society.