- I am currently working as a Consultant in Obstetrics, Gynecology & Infertility at Suman Hospital & New Life Infertility Research Centre, Ludhiana.
- I have an experience of over 22 years in the the field of Obst & Gynaecology. Having completed my MBBS in 1991 at the prestigious DMCH, Ludhiana, I received Silver Medal in Forensic Medicine and Best student in Surgery Ragubir Singh Memorial Gold Medal along with distinction in SPM. Further l completed my MD in Obstetrics and Gynaecology again from the same institute in 1996. During my academic years I was always an active participant in various co curricular activities.
- Post that I worked as senior resident at Kapoor Hospital Ludhiana and Moolchand Hospital, New Delhi
- I took up various trainings and attended workshops to upgrade my practice skills in infertility treatment. I did diploma course in Laparoscopy at Mumbai. In 2000 I took training in Infertility Management and Assisted Reproductive Techniques from IRM,Calcutta under the expert guidance of Dr B N Chakroborty. In addition to this I completed my FOGSI ultrasound training course in 2002.
- I keep myself updated with the recent advancements happening in the field of ART and OBS & Gynae by attending various national and international conferences workshops and participating in various workshops and CMEs.
- I am currently serving as the vice president of Ludhiana Obs & Gynae Society.
- I am working as an iVF Expert since last 17 years at New Life infertility Research Centre, Suman hospital, Ludhiana which is now a FOGSI Accredited centre for IUI trainings.